Online Reservations

Sunday, November 8, 2009


Here are a copy of our menus right now. The menu changes frequently so they are representative of what we will have. Click on the images to enlarge them.


only a man said...

The challenge, of course, is to try each item on the menu before it rotates off!

BonnieandSteve said...

Oh my goodness! Everything looks absolutely wonderful!

My husband and I will be by next week for our 9th Anniversary.

I can't believe what you have done with the place! Looks beautiful. I use to work there when it was the Goldsmith Jewelers years and years ago. I didn't even recognize the inside at all.

Good job I say and I'm excited for the culinary delights you offer!

Colton said...

Sometimes we can't believe how beautiful it has turned out either, but we love it none the less.